lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

FOREVER - Kiss



I gotta tell you what I'm feeling inside
I could lie to myself, but it's true
There's no denying when I look in your eyes
Girl, I'm outta my head over you

I lived so long believing all love is blind
But everything about you
Is telling me this time it's

Forever, this time I know
And there's no doubt in my mind
Forever, until my life is through
Girl, I'll be loving you forever

I hear the echo of the promise I made
When you're strong you can stand on your own
But those words grow distant as I look at your face
No, I don't wanna go it alone

I never thought I'd lay my heart on the line
But everything about you
Is telling me this time it's

Forever, this time I know
And there's no doubt in my mind
Forever, until my life is through
Girl, I'll be loving you forever

Yeah!!

Ohhh, I see my future when I look in your eyes
It took your love to make my heart come alive
'Cause I lived my life believing all love is blind
But everything about you is telling me this time

It's forever, this time I know
And there's no doubt in my mind
Forever, until my life is through
Girl, I'll be loving you forever

Ohhh!!!

It's forever, this time I know
And there's no doubt in my mind
Forever, until my life is through
Girl, I'll be loving you forever

17 comentarios:

  1. it is bad, that only the members are sweet and friendly, and not the owners of this group

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Unfortunately my friend did not understand the proposal of your comment

    ResponderEliminar
  3. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ana :zip:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Originally posted by misterlk:Unfortunately my friend did not understand the proposal of your commentI mean that, marieandrabi, dashafide, BLUEBEN and inmono not are so sweet and kindly as the normal members of this group

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ok .. Friend ... now I understand.This is true .... good.Thanks for your comment:up: :up:

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lone,sory..ana not good....ana love Lone,love poem.,.,ok. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ana not :zzz: :confused:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Lone kiss ,video best.....sory please.... :angel: :love: :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh yes ... Kiss a great band in rock history ...This ballad is part of my life ... wonderful

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Lone thanks,I thougt a litlle mad at me,I'm not very good,thank you for giving me back letter :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Oh no ... no anger .... I'm just saying that KISS is a great rock band ... only that.Everything is fine friend :) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Ok.thanks God,.,all right..:):)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Very nice song and lyrics, I like very much

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Dasha my dear, and you are there,I'm cryin like a little kid,I was afraid you were sick,God forbid,someone in your family.I'm sorry act lake a child....:)...

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Dasha my Dasha....:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: ana Dashu....:happy: :happy:

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I am sorry Ana for not wrote you before, when I was not here ...Dasha love you Ana :love: :heart: :heart:

    ResponderEliminar