domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

I crane ...

When it impossible if you are loved?You carn burn..
İf it does not brun in if you are,did not take the pain if you are,you lie!
İf you love away, you look at the roads day and night..
When thinks I am her, secludet corners is glup down..
Not without coming you to the situation,you ties trees hopes..
In hopes lost,look for the blind in the darkness
Distances,routes,between the ocean, the cauterize with love..
İf you pain unending,still soon as a song steal;
"I crane(bird),take me to salute, the realm of Dear..."





Lycris:

Telli turnam selam gotür,
Sevgilimin diyarına..
Üzülmesin,ağlamasın
Belki gelirim yarina,cananima..

Hasret kimseye kalmasın
Sevdalılar ayrılmasın,ayrılmasın
Ben yandım eller yanmasın
Sevdanın aşkın narina,cananima..

Gönüle hasret yazıldı
Sevgiye mezar kazıldı
İki damla yaş süzüldü
Gözlerimin pinarina,pinarina..

Hasret kimseye kalmasın
Sevdalılar ayrılmasın,ayrılmasın
Ben yandım eller yanmasın
Sevdanın aşkın narina,cananima...

5 comentarios:

  1. Maravillosa pinturas en tu comentario mi estimado amigo Pablo. Gracias por compartirlo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank You my dear friend Ömer, I´m glad when I see U here share with Us, your nice taste for music. Is very beautiful music, I love it!! Stay with love always. take care pls.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you .. Dear Dasha :love: Stay always love you take care of yourself :) Above all, to my love I'll be attentiveFirst and always, with care and so muchThat even when facing the greatest enchantmentBy love be more enchanted my thoughts.I want to live it through in each vain momentAnd in its honor I'll spread my songAnd laugh my laughter and cry my tearsWhen you are sad or when you are content.And thus, when later comes looking for meWho knows, the death, anxiety of the living,Who knows, the loneliness, end of all loversI'll be able to say to myself of the love (I had):Be not immortal, since it is flameBut be infinite while it lasts...by Vinicius De Moraes

    ResponderEliminar
  4. excellent music mil thanks lovely have a fine week kisses :happy: :happy: :happy:

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Originally posted by wazquecme:Wazquecmewazquecme # Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:54:50 PMThank my dear friend Ömer.stay with love always.Take care pls

    ResponderEliminar