viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Adele - SKYFALL New James Bond 007 Film Soundtrack|reviews, video, andsong lyrics


"Skyfall" is a song performed by Adele, and the eponymous theme song of the 23rd James Bond film from Eon Productions, Skyfall.

The track was co-written by Adele, Joel Pott and producer Paul Epworth, and features orchestration by J. A. C. Redford.

"Skyfall" was released on 5 October 2012 at 0:07 BST, as part of "Global James Bond Day", celebrating the 50th anniversary of the release of Dr. No, the first James Bond film.

WATCH VIDEO

Adele - Skyfall (New James Bond Movie 007 Soundtrack) Theme Song was just leaked! - <WATCH video & Review> http://bitly.com/Q2fFNs

SONG LYRICS
Adele – Skyfall lyrics

:sing: ...

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again
For this is the end
I’ve drowned and dreamt this moment

So overdue I owe them
Swept away, I’m stolen
- - - <FULL LYRICS> http://bitly.com/RiYmTk
- - - Keeping me from harm
Put your hand in my hand
And we’ll stand

:love:

13 comentarios:

  1. Helooo Moderator ...Please delete one for my double post of this tittle.:lol:Sorry !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks my dear friend excellent song have a great weekend kisses :heart: :heart: :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. excelente song thanks my dear friend have a great weekend kisses :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. waaaw Ibar, I like Adele, is a very beautiful songand thank you for the information about the movieWonderful post you make, I likeThank you <>Have a nice sunday

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope this pleasure for all friend in our group:)Thank you dear Marie, - besos - Also thanks for you, my dear friend Dhasa ! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. my dear Donibar have a great day kisses :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. my dear Adele thank so much for your lovely sons and music you are an angel have a great day kisses :) :) :) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Did anyone hear what Adele says in Skyfall song ?In a part she sang " You may have my numberYou can take my name " O'oo, what the number is it ?:D- A big hug for thrue answer :lol:- A big kiss for wrong answer :cheer:

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh Marie, Thanks so much :love:Great :heart: for you, my dear Marie !

    ResponderEliminar
  10. my dear Donibar I love you * the number is 7 ? no have a fine weekend kisses :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  11. You are right my dear Marie! Precisaly the number is 007 ... So you are the winner ! And here is your prize Love you too :love::)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. happy new year :heart:

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Thank you my sweet friend and for you tooTake care pls

    ResponderEliminar