martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

I've dreamed of you / Helemt beeky


. ...


I've dreamed of you , before i see you in my arms,
you smiled at me and felt about me ,
in a day and night you came and i found you ,
you like the what i've dream about and more than that a little

I will call it Coincidence or even a chance,
I'll call it a story that i'm starting with this night ,
I will not forget myself, my life just,
all that i went to you always there

i've dreamed about you in many nights,
it was the most wonderful nights in my life ,
if today you countinue it ,
and glade my eyes with a special smile from you,
I know what inside, and many things i love when you do it
and the dreams is over,and i go back and sleep,
and open my eyes while i'm dreaming and you just looking at them.

is that passion or a years ,i walk and went to it,
i didn't afraid because i see it close to me so long ago,
the life beside you i didn't forget it,
they said i'm gonna forget it but i didn't ,
how can i forget and still in your eyes words.


2 comentarios:

  1. dear. Adalia beautiful music .... really enjoyed listening to ... have a nice day ...:love:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you dear Renata, I'm glad that like U the songNice day sweety :love:

    ResponderEliminar