miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013

TO ADD A MUSIC VIDEO FROM YouTube into this MUSIC blog:

1_First, find the original link on YouTube for your video.
For example, for the above video it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww4Mil9GMJ4
and then copy this link from YouTube.

2_Second, in this MUSIC blog page click on Write a blog post, and directly underneath where it says 'New Blog Post' find the icon which states "Insert video" and click on it. Then a dialogue box will open which states "Paste the link to the video". In this box paste the link that you have taken from Youtube and click OK.

3_Third, click on 'Publish' at the bottom of the MUSIC blog page.

4_

...

************************


Thank you my dear friend Mark for help me with this post.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfxB5ut-KTs&version=3&autoplay=1]

:rolleyes: :yes: Smiling my friend :cool: :happy: :sing: :sing: :sing:


Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

6 comentarios:

  1. My pleasure Dasha :lol: :happy: :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you from my heart to you my dear friend.I like when I see that you smile a lot ...:rolleyes: :D :jester: :jester: :jester: :yes:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. everyone be happy . Such.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. :rolleyes: :D :yes: happy week my dear friends :cheers: :sing: :sing: :sing:

    ResponderEliminar